We look forward to welcoming you to the clinic. As we operate without an on-site receptionist, entry is by prior appointment with your practitioner only.
Our practitioners arrange their own bookings and answer therapy specific enquiries directly. To contact and book with them click on their name below and this will take you to their profile page. Many operate an online booking service.
Our clinic is practitioner managed. Calls direct to the clinic will be forwarded by our friendly answering service to our clinic manager, who will get back to you just as soon as they are free.
Many of your questions will be answered in the FAQ section below and on our home page. Please see Prices for our up to date fees and read on for further details.
In-person therapies available:
- Acupuncture with Becky and Melanie be booked online from their practitioner profile page on this site, and from their own website, linked via their profile pages.
- Functional Medicine with Joanna be arranged via the contact information contained on her profile page.
- Homeopathy with Tracy be arranged via the routes detailed on her profile page.
- Osteopathy with John & Gervais of Osteopathy London can be booked online via their practitioner profile pages, the Osteopathy page, by calling their reception service on 0203 488 0366 . Parents wishing to book their baby to see John should contact him directly to arrange a booking.
- Massage therapies. With Rosemary & Shelley can be booked online via their practitioner profile pages. Their online booking systems show their current availability. Rosemary is available on Monday afternoons and evenings, and Shelley on Wednesday and Friday.
- Talking therapies with Anna, David and Ewa are arranged with the therapist directly. Martina works both online and in person and arranges her own bookings directly.
Payment is made directly with your practitioner.
Cancellation Policy: Each therapist operates their own cancellation policy. Please consult your practitioner for further details. By giving our therapists as much notice of cancellation as possible this will allow them to provide the appointment to someone that needs it.