We hope that after has been a very challenging 18 months that you and your loved ones are safe and well.
We look forward to welcoming you to the clinic. As we operate without an on-site receptionist, entry is by prior appointment with your practitioner only.
Our practitioners arrange their own bookings and answer therapy specific enquiries directly. Please see the Practitioners page to link to their individual profile pages which will assist you to contact and book directly with them. Many operate an online booking service. We ask that you continue to wear a face mask on entry to the clinic.
Our clinic is practitioner managed. Calls direct to the clinic will be forwarded by our friendly answering service to our clinic manager, who will get back to you just as soon as they are free.
Many of your questions will be answered in the FAQ section below and on our home page. Please see Prices for our up to date fees and read on for further details.
In-person therapies available:
- Acupuncture with Margré and Rebecca can be booked online from their practitioner profile pages on this site, and from their own websites, linked via their profile pages.
- Functional Medicine with Joanna Niccalā Swiecka is booked by contacting her via email or via her website. Details and other information are on her profile page.
- Osteopathy with John & Arturo can be booked online via their practitioner profile pages. Parents wishing to book their baby to see John should contact him directly to arrange a booking.
- Massage therapies. With Casey, Rosemary and Shelley can booked online via their practitioner profile pages. Their online booking systems show their current availability. Rosemary is available on Monday afternoons and evenings, Casey on Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday, and Shelley on Wednesday and Friday.
- Talking therapies with Anna and David can be arranged with the therapist directly. Martina is currently only available online.
Payment is made directly with your practitioner.
Cancellation Policy: Each therapist operates their own cancellation policy. Please consult your practitioner for further details. By giving our therapists as much notice of cancellation as possible this will allow them to provide the appointment to someone that needs it.