We hope that after has been a very challenging year and more that you and your loved ones are safe and relatively well.
Our clinic now operates without an on-site receptionist, and entry is by prior appointment only. All appointments and therapy specific enquiries are made directly with the therapist via their online booking service, or by phone or email contact with them. Please see the Practitioners page to link to their individual profile pages which will assist you to contact and book directly with them.
Please be aware that calls to the clinic directly are taken by our remote answering service. They are forwarded to our manager that may be with patients at the time, and so might not always receive a prompt reply.
Please see Prices for our up to date fees and read on for further details.
In-person therapies now available:
- Acupuncture with Margré and Rebecca can be booked online from their practitioner profile pages on this site, and from their own websites, linked via their profile pages.
- Functional Medicine with Joanna Niccalā Swiecka is booked by contacting her via email or via her website. Details and other information are on her profile page.
- Osteopathy with John & Arturo can be booked online via their practitioner profile pages. Parents wishing to book their infant to see John should contact him directly to arrange a booking.
- Massage therapies. With Casey and Rosemary can be booked online via their practitioner profile pages. Their online booking systems show their current availability. Rosemary is available on Monday afternoons and evenings, and Casey on Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday.
- Talking therapies with Anna and David can be arranged with the therapist directly. Martina is currently only available online.
Payment is made directly with your practitioner.
Cancellation Policy: Each therapist operates their own cancellation policy. Please consult your practitioner for further details. By giving our therapists as much notice of cancellation as possible this will allow them to provide the appointment to someone that needs it.